Thursday, April 9, 2009

Freedom of Speech?

I find the actions taken by the Westborough Baptist church to be deeply disturbing. These people have very differing views on god and forgiveness than I do. However, I do not believe that their freedom of speech should be taken away or that they should be punished. Perhaps the government should look into protecting the rights of those morning at funerals though. I would also like to note the EXTREEMLY unprofessional nature of the news men covering this story. I found the retaliation of the news people to be almost as atrocious as the hatred and ignorance of the church.

1 comment:

  1. I love the insight and information in your postings, HOWEVER, I wish you had added some photos or videos or something visual and creative.

    85

    ReplyDelete